Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Eli is really into picking flowers these days. He loves flowers. It is really funny but not really always a good thing because...he likes to pick them whenever he sees them. That may mean weeds from our yard or...out of someone else's flower bed. He hasn't quite caught on to that concept yet. He always picks the flowers and brings them to "mama". He just grins as he runs towards me with them. It makes my day when I see him coming with all the flowers he has picked from the yard. He is so adorable! I love you little man...you are the sweetest little boy there ever was. Thank you for making mommy's mother's day special!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY!!!! Look @ him... he is SO CUTE! Only 1 more week and I get to see you guys! I am so excited!

Love ya!
Heto

Denise said...

Hi Jenni. I think your blog is great! The pictures are wonderful and Eli is a beautiful child. Can't wait to see those twins on here. Thanks for your help to me on blogging.
Denise Mc.