Friday, June 6, 2008

Sprinkler Park

My baby sister, Darian, came to stay with us this weekend so I took off work and we had a little fun in the sun this weekend. On Friday we went to the Sprinkler Park in Collierville, then off to Build-A-Bear Workshop. This is always a tradition when Darian comes to Memphis. We "must" go to BAB. Eli wasn't too sure about the water at first. He then started to make his way all over the park...he played in the baby sprinklers mostly. He got a little upset when the water sprayed in his face. I couldn't get many pictures because I was chasing him all over the park. Darian seemed to enjoy the park as well. She made friends quickly and was running all over getting water dumped on her by the buckets in the air. It is a nice relaxing atmosphere. Here are a few pics from our adventures on Friday.



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Darian is getting so big! Wow... Love the sprinkler park! We will have to go when the kids and I come in!

Jason Sykes said...

Jennifer, is that you in the first picture under the sprinkler??? Just kidding! :)

Tina Kugele said...

I can't believe how big Darian is. I feel like I have been gone forever. Eli is the cutest! Take care!