Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello Aiden Alexander & Ava Grace!

We had another ultrasound this morning...this one was a little more exciting. You can actually see what they are looking like in there. I love technology these days. We got really good pictures of Aiden but as always, Ava didn't want to show her face. Also, she had her face pressed against the membrane that is seperating them. The nurse said it's like pressing your face to a thin balloon...and as you can see that's what it looks like. Her picture didn't turn out so well. We are going to get another one of her in a few weeks. I got a little sick this morning while trying to get the ultrasound so we didn't get to spend much time on the baby girl photo. Sorry Ava! Aiden looks just like what Eli's picture was at this time. Chuck and I said it at the same time. =)

Aiden Alexander weighing in at 2lbs. 8 oz.

Ava Grace weighing in at 2lbs. 5 oz.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like the twins are coming right along. I still cannot get over these new ultrasound pictures they do now. I can't decide if they look more like you or Chuck ;)
Thanks for sharing.
Denise

Unknown said...

AWWW!!!! This is awesome! I can't wait to see them! They are adorable... I can't get over how much Aidan looks like Eli... =) see you next weekend!

carandavis said...

i love it! thanks for the update!