Friday, August 15, 2008

Twins Update

We had another doctor's appointment this week. We were able to get some really good 4-d Pics of Ava this time. Aiden wasn't much on the camera this time but we have a pic of them both now. They look so much like Eli so we may look as if we have triplets. That would be okay with us!!

Ava weighed in at 3lbs 9 oz and Aiden weighed in at 3lbs 12 oz. They are growing and I'm excited...I want big chunky babies! =)

Ava with her brother's leg on her head Ava Grace
Aiden Alexander

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hold them! I'm so excited! :)

greygillfish said...

Beautiful! Yes, I see they both look like big brother. Hope you are feeling good!

Denise said...

I love these 4D pics. I wish they had been able to do that 17 years ago when I was preggers.
Denise