Saturday, September 20, 2008

Patiently Waiting

Went to the doctor on Friday and he told us we were having babies this next week for sure. I went back at 8am to see him this morning to get another ultrasound. The hospital would not let him schedule me until NEXT week. AAHHH! I was so hoping we were going to be holding little babies this afternoon or at least this week. These little ones are weighing in at about 7lbs each...yes EACH! Chuck and I are getting very anxious...we are ready to see our little ones and snuggle them up. YEAH! We will keep everyone posted!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

aaaaaaaahhhh... I'm so sorry... I wish we were going to have babies this week too! :( Love you, Jen

greygillfish said...

Hang in there and try to stay positive. You don't want them to come too early, and I am speaking from experience. Take this week to get some extra rest. It may be the last for a while. :)

Calla House said...

We can hardly wait to see Aiden & Ava! Hang in there... just a few more days now.

Jill

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet them! Be prepared for lots of pictures... =) See you Wednesday!