Monday, October 6, 2008

Settling Right In

Eli has been so sweet with the babies. He goes around saying "Daddy...Momma...Babies...Elmo...Pizza". He states all the things he loves! He has been very gentle with the twins and gives them kisses every chance he gets. He wants to hold them all the time. He is doing really well adjusting. We have been blessed with our children. The twins are doing great and they really are good babies. It is making it very easy for me since I am caring for 2 at a time. I am also feeling good myself. I think Daddy is going back to work tomorrow so we'll have a full day. It is going well and we will keep everyone posted as we grow.

5 comments:

greygillfish said...

I am glad to hear everyone is adjusting well. Eli sure make a great big brother to those adorable babies. They are so sweet! I sure wish I could see them!

Denise said...

Hey Jenn.
Congratulations on your new little ones. I'm so sorry I couldn't come up with Mom the day they were born but I was sick and didn't know if I might be contagious. I sure hate I missed seeing you all. They are beautiful babies and your posts are great. I can't wait to see them.
Love,
Denise

Gunter Family said...

Hello Jenn!!!! I can't call you because I will want to ask you stuff...I want to hold those babies!!!! Do you think tomorrow would be good? -Felicia

Jennifer said...

I miss my babies! I'm dying to see Eli, Ava and Aiden!

Miss you guys,

Aunt Jen

Teresa said...

They are so beautiful and I'm so glad you all are doing great! I can't wait to see you all again. I'm surely missing seeing your pretty face everyday! Best wishes, Teresa