Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In Training

Well...Eli has decided to show a little bit of interest in using the "big boy" potty. This past Sunday I was getting everyone ready for church and getting baths and Eli told me he wanted to pee-pee in the potty. So I set him up there not thinking he would really do anything and he DID!!! YEAH!!! He pee-pee'd in the potty. We made a huge deal over it and he has gotten on the potty everyday since then. Not used it but he's sat there and at least thought about it. I plan to really work with him this weekend. We'll see....

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey sis - Go Eli!!! That's awesome! It took me a week to train Jackson, so maybe Eli won't take too long either!

Love the background!

greygillfish said...

YEAH ELI! My advice, start now. I started potty training around 15 months with both of mine and they were both potty trained by age 2. Good Luck! One out of diapers would be great, huh? :)

Denise said...

Congratulations. It's always so exciting when they finally take an interest in the potty. Way to go, Eli! Your new Valentine background is really pretty.
Denise