Sunday, February 1, 2009

Family Fun

All my siblings...all 6 of us got together yesterday afternoon. Some of us haven't been together in about 2 years so it was sooo nice. One of my 'twin' brothers is in the Army so he had been in IRAQ for about 18 months...we missed him a bunch! My other twin brother, Joshua, works on the river so he is only home a few days at a time within the month...we miss him when he is gone too. 2 of my sisters live towards Oxford so we don't see them as much as we would like to. Anyways...it worked out and we all got to be together and it was so much fun!!

Eli and Braydon hiding behind the pillows and laughing at each other...
Justin, Chuck and Aiden
Eli and Braydon playing in Braydon's room...he is a little rough on Eli sometimes. =)
Eli snuck outside to ride in Braydon's car...woohooo!
Aiden in the saucer...he was so adorable. He loved it so I guess it's time to get ours out.

No comments: