Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eli's 2 year checkup

It is really hard to believe Eli is already "2"! He is my sweetheart and I love him soooo much. He is so so adorable with those HUGE blue eyes. He loves the outdoors...he would live outside if I would let him. He is starting to make sentences and most of them I can interpret. He is talking so big and learning so so much.
Sayings:
When we come in he says...Hey Mommmy...Hola! H eis learning some Spanish and it is so funny. He now says...I don't know...I just don't know. It is the funniest thing you've ever heard along with his facial expressions. He also is saying Ohh Yes...That's Cool! He is so funny! He makes me smile.
2 year Stats:
33 inches tall (10-20th percentile)
27 lbs (25th percentile)
He's going to be a shorty I'm afraid.

2 comments:

Calla House said...

2 years old!! Hard to believe. I remember when this little one was born. Look at him now!

Denise said...

He just gets more adorable with every year! I have an award for you and your blog over at my place. Stop by and get it when you have a chance.
Denise :)